Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 50, because counting down is so much more dramatic

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodmorning! Today I read Proverbs 10 which is all about the connection between your tongue and being righteous or wicked. Solomon said the Lord will grant the desires of the righteous. So, I said, "Jesus, would you give me wealth?" Jesus said "I want to give you more, but first be faithful with the little I have given you." And I said "man I can hardly do that. OK, I'll be checking in with You about this again later... like next year."

Why am I blogging at 8:09am, you ask? Because, I had my day perfectly timed out last night. Wake up at 7am (check), make coffee and spend time with God (check), jump in the shower at 8am----halt. Some one beat me to the shower by 30 seconds. Blast! The day is ruined! A flash of Proverbs 10 comes to mind (which is literally ALL about how the tongue brings ruin, blah blah blah-oops. hehe) and I'm like "Oh man, I hope this isn't a sign. I don't want to blab about this too much, though, in all honesty. So, I'm not telling any of my roomates about this. Actually the only person who knows or cares (is forced to care, but she cares :) is (get ready for your name drop!) my sister Betsy!!!

!!!!The shower is open!!!!!! Off I go to quickly sanitize myself so I will be presentable at my next babysitting gig. I have... ack, 30 minutes! Wish me luck!

No comments: