Monday, May 09, 2011

A dream within a dream

Before I say anything, I have to first note that I just saw someone cough up blood right as I was crunching down on a pretzel m&m... Ew. Ok, moving on...

This summer I am embracing my paleness and am actually going to make an effort NOT to waste any time laying out, but only being in the sun while doing something active and or productive. Like gardening, or picnicking, or swimming, etc. Don't get me wrong, I love just laying in the sun, but I am going to make a conscious effort not to just be doing it for the sake of getting tan, but for the sake of enjoyment. I will be working a lot this summer, so the last thing I need on my mind is the constant pressure of feeling like every spare moment I have needs to be hopping into a bikini and coating myself in tanning oils. Thus I will get the most out of whatever little free time I will have over the next few months. Thank you and good night.



No comments: