Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Improved Room (Sorry I'm putting up so many pictures of my room, it's the most interesting thing that's going on right now I suppose... Haha!)




























Welp. I LOVE the new green. The yellow was adorable, but it was a bad paint job and old. And I love green :)
My plan is to put pictures up all over the wall kind of like how it looks in the pic with the blue dresser. But first, I have to get pictures I want on the walls. Feel free to send me pics, anyone!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I love it! Good color choice.
You should come visit us in Pocatello (Idaho) this coming year. It is close to a lot of cool places, and I could take you to Sam's family potato farm. You can't get more Idaho than that!

Amelie Miltenberger said...

Potato farm? That sounds amazing. Only if I get free potato samples. I love raw potatos! I was just looking at Merilee's wedding pics again and there are adorable ones of little Mag Pie Creason. So cute!

merilee said...

Aimee!

That's the best color green I've ever seen! I hope you still have the paint can, so whenever we get a place to paint you'll know what to tell me.